Lay the device flat. Ask the ghost to use the device to speak to you by either touching the words and arrows or by manipulating the accelerometer to move the ball towards the words. The arrows indicate more word scenes. You can also use the white noise option. We recommend placing a recorder next to the device to document the results.
Ghost Words on iTunes
Ghost Words HD for iPad on iTunes
NOTE: Reasons you may get a response on Ghost Words.
1. There is a ghost or entity present at your location.
2. Ghosts can truly touch or manipulate objects.
3. You may have touched the device by accident.
4. You may have bumped the device or its surroundings.
NOTE: Reasons you may not get a response on Ghost Words.
1. There is not a ghost or entity present at your location.
2. The ghost may not understand or be ready to respond.
3. Here is the true test. Ghosts or entities can't touch or manipulate objects.
For app support contact DeMentidApps@gmail.com